The Original Push-Up
FREE US shipping on all orders!
Designed to give you max and adjustable cleavage, and open up endless wardrobe options. From backless dresses to open back tops, and strapless shirts - yep, we’ve got all your summer outfits covered with our black stick on push-up bra. Girl, say hello to unreal cleavage… without the struggle.
Sneaky Vaunt Original Push-Up Size
For the most part, if you don't quite fill out your normal cup size, we'd recommend going down a size. See the Size Guide below:
|Standard / Regular Bra Size||28A, 28B, 30A, 30B, 32A, 32B, 34A||28C, 28D, 30C, 30D, 32C, 34B, 36A, 36B, 38A||28DD, 28DDD, 30DD, 30DDD, 32D, 32DD, 34C, 36C, 38B, 40A||32DDD, 34D, 34DD, 36D, 38C, 40B, 40C, 42A, 42B||34DDD, 36DD, 38D, 38DD, 40D, 40DD, 42C|
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry, free of moisturizers, oils, and powders.
- Peel back the plastic (& save it for later). Loosen the tie. Line up your nipple with the non-sticky hole and stick on one cup at a time. Check to make sure the cups are even.
- Hold the clasp and pull the tie tightly to create maximum cleavage. If you need to, you can slowly peel off the cup to readjust or make sure the cups are even.
Wash & Reuse:
- Hand wash in warm soapy water after use. Use a soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the sticky part of the bra - removing oils and buildup from the biological adhesive.
- Rinse and air dry (do not use a towel or the adhesive might be weakened). Do not bleach, iron, or put in the washer or dryer.
- Stick the plastic wrapping back on each cup to store until next use.
- Outer Material 50% Cotton Fibre, 50% Spandex
- Inner Material 100% Polyurethane
- Biological Adhesive
Free standard shipping in USA
|USA||5-7 working days*||FREE|
|USA - Priority Mail||1-3 working days*||$9.95|
|The rest of the world||1-4 weeks*||$14.95|
The Original Backless, Strapless, & Bust Boosting
Frequently Asked Questions
How sticky are we talking?
It's VERY sticky. If you have it stuck on just right, it should stay on all night long.
How do I know my size?
Easy. Just select your usual cup size (A-DD) and don't worry about the band size (i.e 32). Also, if you're on the smaller side of your cup size, we'd recommend to go down a size.
How many times can I wear it?
Approximately 40+ wears.